Friday, February 12, 2010

how depressing and creepy

i just posted about alexander mcqueen wednesday and was so so saddened to learn that he took his life just yesterday.... i hadnt known about his mother's passing, but alas it is one big tragedy...

i guess i will never be able to attend an alexander mcqueen show after all =[







The British fashion industry lost one of its brightest stars yesterday with the apparent suicide of Alexander McQueen, who was found hanged at his Central London home.

The designer, 40, had been grieving over the death of his mother, Joyce, who died on February 2.

He announced the death of his mother on Twitter. He wrote: “I’m letting my followers know that my mother passed away yesterday if it she had not had me nor would you RIP mumxx.” He later added: “But life must go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

By Sunday he had apparently rallied and wrote: “Been a ****ing awful week but my friends have been great but now I have to some how pull myself together and finish with the HELLS ANGLES & PROLIFIC DEAMONS!!!!.”


[timesonline.co.uk]



to a true artist, you will be dearly missed. this world will not be the same without you. rest in peace.